The White City
The White City (Hebrew: Ha-Ir HaLevana) refers to a collection of over 4,000 Bauhaus or International style buildings built in the center of Tel Aviv from the 1930s by German Jewish architects . Tel Aviv has the largest number of buildings in this style of any city in the world. In 2003, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) proclaimed Tel Aviv’s White City a World Cultural Heritage site, as “an outstanding example of new town planning and architecture in the early 20th century.
“the rothschild 71″ is positioned in Tel Aviv’s “White City” in a carefully restored Bauhaus-style landmark dating back to 1934.